Don’t fall behind your competitors. This is the right step your business should take in line with the requirements of digital transformation. Check out the cloud program for Atlassian’s offerings
Why we move to the Atlassian Cloud?
Increased and more stable security. Easy management. Accelerated innovation. When you transfer to the cloud, you are introduced to the privileges of Atlassian. Every day the system gets faster, better and smarter, integrated into your vehicles
Atlassian completes security updates for the international ecosystem for all processes such as data hosting, cloud configuration and more. Explore the ecosystem of trust Atlassian has built
Frequently Asked Questions & Sample Success Story
Frequently asked questions about cloud migration and Nextiva’s success story
Why Atlassian Cloud is worth it?
- Atlassian drives the latest security & privacy features and requirements
- Atlassian procures, maintains and upgrades the underlying infrastructure
- Spin up new products & integrations quickly
- SaaS-level speed, access & uptime guarantees (SLAs)
- Immediate access to Jira’s latest versions & feature
The ROI on your move to Atlassian Cloud?
- Cost of full-time infrastructure administration & maintenance
- Cost of security applications and oversight
- Cost of downtime risks to Jira (what is your productivity worth)?
Why prefer Snapbytes to migrate to Cloud?
We are an Atlassian-recognized Cloud Specialized. Every migration is unique and you cannot be expected to know what you ”don’t know.” If Jira is a critical application where you work, leave it up to a team that specializes in making the transition to Cloud seamless. Also, as Snapbytes, we have 360 customer journeys and needs that we manage for Time to SLA and TestB4 like our apps make us the right choice for cloud migration
What comes with Snapbytes cloud migration consultancy?
- Discovery & Requirements (1-2 Meetings)
- Scope, Plan & Cost Estimate (Within 1 Week)
- Kick-Off & Stakeholder Engagement (Within 2 weeks of signing)
- Typical Project Activities
- Server and UAT instance preparations
- User, group, identity attribute migration
- Data migration
- Backup extraction
- File validation & preparation
- Cloud import (validate data, permissions)
- Import and validate attachments
- Install add-ons
- Invite users to a Cloud instance
- Group provisioning & testing (Atlassian Access / SSO support)
- UAT (Acceptance & defect fixing – Weekend activity)
- Go LIVE
- Post Migration Support
Witness first-hand the exciting story of Nextiva’s transfer to Atlassian cloud services! To read all the details and be a partner in success click on the interactive CITIA card right next to it! ≥
How do we do it?
No rocket science but a stringent follow-up of steps!
Do you still have questions?
Let us help you decide with detailed Atlassian solutions
Can we still stay on our Server products?
Atlassian is ending support for its server products on February 15, 2024. Choose to move your products to the cloud (Atlassian Cloud) or data center (Atlassian DC) to maintain support and adapt to current workflows for your business.
Find out what this means for your team.
How much does it cost to migrate to Cloud?
How does the Cloud migration trial work?
Atlassian Cloud crossing trial is fully functional, so you can use it as you would use any cloud site to explore features and test your migration. Unlike our standard 7-day trials, your cloud migration trial matches the remaining time of your server maintenance or data center subscription.
What value does my team get by migrating to Cloud?
When you move to our cloud products, you get improved security and reliability, more innovative new features, and simplified workflow and management processes. Learn more about how the Cloud can help add value to your team.
How do Cloud and Data Center features compare?
With the cloud, you are always up to date with the latest features of Atlassian products, while with the data center, feature development focuses on meeting the most critical needs of organizations that cannot move to the cloud. These critical needs cover performance and scale, security and compliance, and infrastructure and operations processes. To find out more,
Compare Cloud and Data Center.
As an experienced and well-equipped Atlassian Partner, we design and implement the most suitable digital transformation processes for your business and we are with you every step of the way. Together with us you maximize your Atlassian investment!
ITSM & ESM & Agile
Custom Software Development
We deliver the most suitable scalable product and solution architecture for your business with the Atlassian ecosystem. For Digital Transformation and all other solutions, Atlassian Turkey Solution Partner Snapbytes