Welcome to Our Software Development Blog
Salve Mundi… That’s “Hello World” in Latin! We’re so excited to launch our blog that we had to open it with something profound and what’s more profound than Latin, right? Anyway, Salve Mundi and welcome to our blog, whether you’re new to Snapbytes or an old friend.
A Little Bit About Us
We’re Snapbytes – a software development consultancy that’s based in İstanbul, Turkey and Cambridge, United Kingdom. We specialize in Atlassian Jira, DevOps, software development life cycles (SDLC), test automation, and custom software development services. With years of experience in these fields, we’re excited to share some of our information technology knowledge with both software developers and those that are new to the world of software.
We’re an Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner and Atlassian Top Vendor that’s been developing Jira plugins since before Atlassian Marketplace even existed! So you can expect to see plenty of tips and tricks for Atlassian, Jira, Jira Service Desk, and Jira Software on this blog.
Our Atlassian Jira Plugins
We currently have seven of our own plugins available on Atlassian Marketplace, which are currently used globally.
- Time to SLA – the best-selling service level agreement tracking app for Jira.
- Enhancer Plugin for Jira – enhanced custom fields, workflows, reports and gadgets.
- Assets and Inventory Plugin for Jira – asset management within Jira made easy.
- Easy Integrations for Jira – seamless integrations of Jira instances with any platform.
- Stateoscope – view issue change history within Jira at one glance.
- Comment Enhancer App – handy comment custom fields for Jira Cloud.
- SnapMetrics – boost Jira dashboards whilst keeping strategies on track.
DevOps and SDLC Consultancy
As a DevOps and SDLC consultancy, you can also expect to find out more about DevOps transformations, automation, CI/CD pipelines, containers, maturity assessment, microservices, agile, SCRUM, Kanban, and much more! We also have our own all-in-one test automation tool called TestB4, so we’ll be sharing tips for fast and easy automation, as well as API testing.
So now that you know a little bit about us, we’d love to get to know you. Head to our Contact Us page to say “hello” and tell us a bit about your business. You can also read the full “Salve Mundi” blogpost on our Medium page.