PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
As snapbytes.com, we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. Your personal data is processed and stored in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”).
1. How Your Personal Data May Be Processed
Pursuant to KVKK No. 6698, your personal data that you share with ornekalanadi.com may be processed by us, in whole or in part, automatically or by non-automatic means, provided that it is part of any data recording system, by obtaining, recording, storing, storing, changing, rearranging, in short, subject to any kind of processing performed on the data. Within the scope of KVKK, any operation performed on the data is accepted as “processing of personal data”.
2. Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
The personal data you share,
- In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services offered;
- To provide information to prosecutors’ offices, courts and relevant public officials in matters of public security and legal disputes, upon request and as required by legislation;
- To be able to offer a wide range of opportunities to our members or to share these opportunities with persons or institutions that can offer them within the legal framework;
- To analyze advertising preferences,
6698 numbered KVKK and will be processed in accordance with the relevant secondary regulations.
3. Information on Third Parties or Organizations to Which Your Personal Data May Be Transferred
For the purposes stated above, the persons / organizations to whom your personal data that you share with ornekalanadi.com may be transferred; our main shareholders, shareholders, advertisers, direct or indirect domestic / foreign affiliates; member companies using the infrastructure of ornekalanadi.com and persons and organizations related to the service provided, including but not limited to, member companies using the infrastructure of ornekalanadi.com, as well as the persons and organizations related to the service provided, in order to carry out our activities and / or in the capacity of Data Processor, we receive services, cooperate, program partner organizations, domestic / foreign organizations and other 3. individuals and organizations.
4. How Your Personal Data is Collected
Your personal data,
- Information such as name, surname, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address and forms on snapbytes.com website and mobile applications; preferences on the pages logged in using the username and password, IP records of the transactions performed, cookie data collected by the browser, and data containing browsing time and details, in the form of location data;
- In order to establish a commercial relationship with snapbytes.com, to apply for a job, to make an offer, to make a business card, resume (cv), to make an offer and other ways, received from people who share their personal data, in a physical or virtual environment, face-to-face or distance, verbal or written or electronic media;
- In addition, data obtained indirectly through different channels, such as data obtained from (micro) websites and social media used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or clicking movements, data provided by public databases, profiles and data open to sharing from social networking sites such as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) can be processed and collected.
5. Your Personal Data Obtained Before the KVKK Entered into Force
Since ornekalanadi.com did not start its publishing life before April 7, 2016, the effective date of the KVKK, we do not have any personal data stored before this date. (If your website has been collecting data before this date, it must be stated how the data is processed and stored).
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data collected by any of the above-mentioned methods to be processed in Turkey or to be processed and stored outside Turkey may also be transferred to service intermediaries abroad (to countries accredited by the Personal Data Board and where there is adequate protection for the protection of personal data), provided that they remain within the scope of KVKK and in accordance with the contractual purposes.
Your Personal Data;
- Our business partners with whom we cooperate and/or receive services for the provision and promotion of products and services,
- To the competent authorities who will determine your location in case of an emergency call for help,
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions and other official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, other public institutions or organizations authorized to request your personal data,
- Legal entities that have a business relationship with snapbytes.com and have your phone number,
It will be transferred when deemed necessary.
7. Storage and Protection of Personal Data
snapbytes.com may use the systems and databases where your personal data are stored in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK. Pursuant to the article, it is obliged to prevent unlawful processing of personal data, to prevent access by unauthorized persons; to take software measures such as hashing, encryption, transaction recording, access management and physical security measures in order to ensure their preservation. If it is learned that personal data is illegally obtained by others, the situation will be immediately notified to the Personal Data Protection Board in writing and in accordance with the legal regulation.
8. Keeping Personal Data Up-to-Date and Accurate
4. article, ornekalanadi.com has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for ornekalanadi.com to fulfill its obligations arising from the applicable legislation, our members are required to share accurate and up-to-date data or update them via the website / mobile application.
9. Rights of the Personal Data Owner Pursuant to Kvkk No. 6698
Article 11 of the KVKK No. 6698 entered into force on October 07, 2016 and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
- The Personal Data Owner may apply to snapbytes.com (the data controller) for personal data related to him/her;
- Learn whether personal data is being processed,
- Request information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- 7. To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the article,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, to request that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
10. Contact and Application Method
The Data Controller Representative to be appointed by snapbytes.com will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and on the website where this document is available when the legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal Data Subjects may direct their questions, comments or requests to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
snapbytes.com may give its positive/negative response to the submitted requests in written or digital media, provided that it is justified and responds within 30 days. It is essential that the necessary procedures regarding the requests are free of charge. However, if the transactions require a cost, ornekalanadi.com reserves the right to charge a fee. These fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law. is determined over the tariff determined according to the article.
By sharing your personal data on our website, applications and other channels, you agree to our Personal Data Policy and the terms of processing, processing methods, data transfer, sale and other related issues in our policy, the use of data shared with ornekalanadi.com, which is a social media application, to use the data shared with ornekalanadi.com on the web page, applications and social media channels, to make notifications and suggestions, to be shared with third parties commercially, provided that it is for the benefit of the members, and that you agree to this, that you will apply to ornekalanadi.com before exercising your legal rights, which is of great importance in KVKK, which is defined as consent regarding a specific subject, based on information and expressed with free will. you declare that you accept with explicit consent.
This agreement was last updated on 01/10/2023.